In Cinderella Tailor Ball Dress, players can help the beloved fairy tale character create the perfect ball gown for the royal ball. Cinderella has a variety of fabrics, colors, and designs to choose from to make her dream dress a reality. Players will need to measure her and cut the fabric to fit her perfectly, then sew and stitch the pieces together to create the final masterpiece.
But creating the dress isn't the only task at hand! Cinderella has been injured, and players must also help her recover. From applying ointment to taking her temperature, players must use their medical skills to make sure Cinderella is healthy and ready to dance the night away.
Once the dress is complete and Cinderella is feeling better, it's time for the ball. Players can choose the perfect accessories and hairstyle to complete the stunning look and send Cinderella off to the ball with confidence.
Cinderella Tailor Ball Dress is an engaging and creative game that will keep players entertained for hours. With a variety of tasks to complete and endless customization options, it's the perfect game for anyone who loves fashion, fairy tales, and fun!
Game category: Princess
Game Rating: 79%
1. Launch the game on your mobile device by tapping on the app icon.
2. You will be taken to the game's main menu. From there, tap on the "Play" button to start the game.
3. In the game, you play as a tailor who has been tasked with designing a beautiful ball gown for Cinderella. The game is divided into different stages, and you will need to complete each stage in order to finish the gown.
4. The first stage involves taking the measurements for the gown. You will need to use a tape measure to measure Cinderella's bust, waist, hips, and other body parts. Make sure you measure accurately, as this will determine the fit of the gown.
5. Once you have taken the measurements, you will need to choose the fabric for the gown. There are several options to choose from, including silk, satin, and velvet. Pick the fabric that you think will look best on Cinderella.
6. Next, you will need to cut the fabric according to the measurements you took earlier. Use your finger to trace the lines on the fabric and make precise cuts.
7. After cutting the fabric, you will need to sew the different pieces of the gown together. Use your finger to guide the needle through the fabric and create a clean seam.
8. Once you have sewn the gown together, it's time to add some finishing touches. You can choose from a variety of embellishments, including ribbons, lace, and beads. Pick the ones that you think will make the gown look the most beautiful.
9. Finally, try the gown on Cinderella and see how it looks. If you're happy with the result, tap on the "Finish" button to complete the game.
10. You can then save your design and share it with your friends on social media.